Beautiful  Garden make a beautiful place. I am trying myself to build a  beautiful garden. I have a lot of resources but I can not provide my daily time. So what I can not establish my beautiful garden. It is a pain for me because of, I can not provide my daily time. I am very shocked and I lost my hobby. It is too bad for me to create a Srijonshil mind. Now we are a face climate change challenge. We are cutting the tree and build a highrise building. We destroy the forest and we cant coverage. We are suffering and we trouble our life for cutting the tree. Every people and every animal, bird are in a dangerous position now.  We feel but we can not realize that We are facing a big problem about climate change effect. We are going on climate change effect. We have two option to solve this problem. Stop Green hose gas And make your own interest a beautiful garden. Avoid tree cutting, built green industry. Gardening is an important part of life but we can not realize our garden need. We do not stop and we do not want tree plantation. We are creating a lot of pollution. Water pollution, Air pollution, sound pollution. That is call environment pollution. We get now this pollution day by day. Dust is also a big problem for our city. It cannot be removed, It will grow harmful citations for us. We must be conscious of this reason. Otherwise, We are finished on Earth. We try to love our nature. We must make a garden and grow green. I see my eye and feel refresh. It uses green revolution for our country. We try and we do now.

মন্তব্যসমূহ

Srijonshil Gardening

Vegetable Gardening Planning Part-1

Present our city culture and we lost green,.